What government doesn’t know about health care can keep you from getting the care you need when you need it.
Free Email Updates
- Unaccountable Bureaucrats Running Amuck
- For Pete’s Sake, Ensure Tax Fairness for the Workers
- Reducing the U.S. Government’s Regulatory Burden
- Saudi Call for the United States to Attack Iran Is Out Of Line
- Wisconsin Choice Schools Deliver Better Achievement for Less Money
- California Luddite Legislators Disrespect Crime Victims
- What Happens If China Triggers Its Nuclear Option for U.S. National Debt?
- Vicki E. Alger (137)
- Jonathan Bean (118)
- K. Lloyd Billingsley (102)
- Carl P. Close (128)
- Craig Eyermann (88)
- John R. Graham (341)
- Robert Higgs (494)
- Randall G. Holcombe (397)
- Raymond J. March (40)
- Lawrence J. McQuillan (75)
- Robert P. Murphy (19)
- William F. Shughart II (103)
- Samuel R. Staley (106)
- Adam Summers (2)
- David J. Theroux (188)
- Mary L. G. Theroux (267)
- Ronald L. Trowbridge (1)
- Alvaro Vargas Llosa (77)
- William J. Watkins, Jr. (60)
You can support the Independent Institute when you shop on Amazon by using the AmazonSmile program. Once enrolled, every time you make a purchase, 0.5% will be donated to Independent on your behalf, at no extra cost to you. Just visit smile.amazon.com, log in using your usual Amazon account details, and select the Independent Institute as your charity.
New BooksFree Shipping On Orders Over $60! (Within U.S.A.)WAR AND THE ROGUE PRESIDENCY
IVAN ELANDRESTORING THE PROMISE: Higher Education in America
Richard K. VedderGUN CONTROL IN NAZI-OCCUPIED FRANCE: Tyranny and Resistance
Stephen P. HalbrookT.R.M. HOWARD: Doctor, Entrepreneur, Civil Rights Pioneer
David T. Beito, Linda Royster BeitoPOPE FRANCIS AND THE CARING SOCIETY
Robert M. WhaplesCHINA’S GREAT MIGRATION: How the Poor Built a Prosperous Nation
Bradley M. GardnerFUTURE: Economic Peril or Prosperity?
Christopher J. Coyne, Michael C. Munger, Robert M. WhaplesFAILURE: The Federal Misedukation of America’s Children
Vicki E. Alger
Craig Eyermann | Saturday April 20, 2019 at 10:00 AM PDT
Craig Eyermann | Tuesday August 28, 2018 at 1:00 PM PDT
HHS must reimburse states for unlawfully compelling them to pay the Affordable Care Act’s Health Insurance Provider Fee (HIPF).