Comedy Central’s Stephen Colbert “takes on” Occupy Wall Street in a hilarious yet actual segment with protest representatives from “the consensus within the press group,” Justin (“a male-bodied person”) and “Ketchup” (“a female-bodied person”), in a “Co-Optportunity” with what Colbert calls a cult, oh sorry, I mean “movement”.
Free Email Updates
- California Luddite Legislators Disrespect Crime Victims
- What Happens If China Triggers Its Nuclear Option for U.S. National Debt?
- Child Safety Accounts Would Protect School Children in Washington, DC
- Will Corporate Debt Set Off the Next Financial Crisis?
- FDA To Stop Regulating the Amount of Cherries in Frozen Cherry Pie
- Contrary to News Reports, California Is Actually a Loser in Its 26-year Tax War Against Tech Inventor Gilbert Hyatt
- Jerry Brown Appointee Allows Bail for Triple Manslaughter Suspect
You can support the Independent Institute when you shop on Amazon by using the AmazonSmile program. Once enrolled, every time you make a purchase, 0.5% will be donated to Independent on your behalf, at no extra cost to you. Just visit smile.amazon.com, log in using your usual Amazon account details, and select the Independent Institute as your charity.
New BooksFree Shipping On Orders Over $60! (Within U.S.A.)RESTORING THE PROMISE: Higher Education in America
Richard K. VedderGUN CONTROL IN NAZI-OCCUPIED FRANCE: Tyranny and Resistance
Stephen P. HalbrookT.R.M. HOWARD: Doctor, Entrepreneur, Civil Rights Pioneer
David T. Beito, Linda Royster BeitoPOPE FRANCIS AND THE CARING SOCIETY
Robert M. WhaplesCHINA’S GREAT MIGRATION: How the Poor Built a Prosperous Nation
Bradley M. GardnerFUTURE: Economic Peril or Prosperity?
Christopher J. Coyne, Michael C. Munger, Robert M. WhaplesFAILURE: The Federal Misedukation of America’s Children
Vicki E. Alger
David J. Theroux | Tuesday November 1, 2011 at 11:59 PM PDT