George Ayittey is a native of Ghana, president of the Free Africa Foundation, and a Senior Fellow at the Independent Institute.
Free Email Updates
- California Public College Bosses Still up to Hidden Money Tricks
- No Spending Growth Restraint in Sight on Capitol Hill
- Anna Is All Action in Quest for Personal Freedom
- Can Trump Cut the Office of Personnel Management, or Any Federal Agency?
- Shattering Federal Bureaucrats’ Shield of Executive Immunity
- Right-to-Try Legislation Helps Patient Battling Bone Cancer
- Governor’s Appointed Commission Boosts Ruling-Class Pay Raises
- Vicki E. Alger (138)
- Jonathan Bean (118)
- K. Lloyd Billingsley (117)
- Carl P. Close (128)
- Craig Eyermann (97)
- John R. Graham (341)
- Robert Higgs (495)
- Randall G. Holcombe (398)
- Raymond J. March (42)
- Lawrence J. McQuillan (76)
- Robert P. Murphy (19)
- William F. Shughart II (104)
- Samuel R. Staley (107)
- Adam Summers (2)
- David J. Theroux (188)
- Mary L. G. Theroux (268)
- Ronald L. Trowbridge (1)
- Alvaro Vargas Llosa (78)
- William J. Watkins, Jr. (60)
You can support the Independent Institute when you shop on Amazon by using the AmazonSmile program. Once enrolled, every time you make a purchase, 0.5% will be donated to Independent on your behalf, at no extra cost to you. Just visit smile.amazon.com, log in using your usual Amazon account details, and select the Independent Institute as your charity.
New BooksFree Shipping On Orders Over $60! (Within U.S.A.)WAR AND THE ROGUE PRESIDENCY
IVAN ELANDRESTORING THE PROMISE: Higher Education in America
Richard K. VedderGUN CONTROL IN NAZI-OCCUPIED FRANCE: Tyranny and Resistance
Stephen P. HalbrookT.R.M. HOWARD: Doctor, Entrepreneur, Civil Rights Pioneer
David T. Beito, Linda Royster BeitoPOPE FRANCIS AND THE CARING SOCIETY
Robert M. WhaplesCHINA’S GREAT MIGRATION: How the Poor Built a Prosperous Nation
Bradley M. GardnerFUTURE: Economic Peril or Prosperity?
Christopher J. Coyne, Michael C. Munger, Robert M. WhaplesFAILURE: The Federal Misedukation of America’s Children
Vicki E. Alger
Posts by George Ayittey
George Ayittey • Monday October 1, 2018 at 1:53 PM PDT
On her first international trip without her husband, the First Lady should focus on the African woman.